Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TREY SMITH - NOT WILL SMITH'S SON

Trey Smith - Colorado Author
WANTED IN 7 STATES, 29 COUNTIES, A HALF DOZEN STARBUCK'S TABS AND BY ONE EX GIRLFRIEND THAT CLAIMS HE TOOK HER... Well... Let's just say it wasn't good.
(Late Night Silly Blog Title) 
Really... This whole blog I am writing is... I don't really know what it is to be honest.






Trey Smith Blog and Trey Smith late night meaningless coffee junkie ramble. My name is Trey Smith.

First, Let's address the Trey Smith (Will Smith son issues)





I used to get emails all the time asking if I was Trey Smith (Will Smith's son). Thus, I now specify in my search criteria that I am an author from Colorado. Additionally, if you look at our pictures, Will Smith's son Trey Smith's picture and mine, you may be able to tell us apart. Now, let me also say this, I have nothing against Will Smith's son. I simply don't want to get his emails. And, Trey, if you are reading this, I have to apologize as I accidentally deleted a whole list of college age cheerleaders that wanted to do something or other with you. It involved a hot tub, champaign and something to do with a pony... I didn't quite understand that part of it.
But, I tell you what I am willing to do: talk your dad into putting in a good word for me to Steven Speilberg and I bet I can get you set up with the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders. Or, if nothing else, some girls that own a Denver Bronco's Jersey.

Trey, I love ya man... I mean you no offense. (I hope that covers my little rant above). Will, don't worry about the Speilberg thing. I have a feeling I'm getting there; slowly but steadily.

So, what were we talking about. Oh... that's right. I am NOT Will Smith's son Trey Smith. I am Trey Smith the author from Colorado. Basically, I write books. For a lot of years I couldn't get one to sell. My God, even as Will Smith could probably tell you, it is not fun, not nice and not friendly out there when you are trying to get started. I am telling you that I have had so many writing rejections in my life that even my rejections have had rejections.

It has only been in the last few months that things have began to work out. I am telling you this: there are people in my life who keep saying that I am starting to get "lucky". This is way I feel about that, it just seems that the harder I work the luckier I seem to be getting. And, getting lucky is a real pain butt sometimes... sometimes I  don't know if "luck" is even worth it. More than that, it really sux when you spend endless hour on something and the "luck pot" is in the negative. Nevertheless, it is actually those moments that show you who your real friends are.
But, I want you to be my friend. I want you to be someone I can write and convey the true depths of my craziness (and my sincere love for the Lord in that craziness) to you on a regular basis. I have more than enough insanity to go around. I can share some of it with you, that is the best I can offer. I am going to be completely honest when I say that I am not a normal guy... I am so far from normal that I don't really even know what that would feel like. I dream about "normal" sometimes. It seems so simple; easier maybe. Regardless, I am just a odd guy playing the hand I've been dealt. And, if you are less than normal like me... than you are going to love some of the things I have to tell you. The section below will begin to fill in as we go along. The Trey Smith story.... A private blog diary. Well.. private except for the fact I am letting you read it. Anyhow... just look down there. I am confusing myself at this point.




The TREY SMITH story





I am going to come back to this blog and fill some things in.
Issues I want to cover at the right time. And, here is the other deal, it is like 3 in the morning right now... I find myself up at these hours a lot. But, maybe I'll pop in a movie... maybe Will Smith's Independence Day.

These are the things we are going to talk about later when I get the time; kind of strange this things. I am telling you the truth when I say there is nothing normal about me. So, here are my personal Trey Smith (me, the author out of Colorado) things we will most assuredly be going over on a somewhat large scale here soon.



1) ????? This one is the big secret. It is gonna shake some things. True story, real secrets





2) Then my new book about the ????????? real big bad mean secrets of a billion dollar ??????? company. True story, real secrets.






3) My friendly little book about a place called Taos New Mexico. Ok - maybe its not a friendly little book. Maybe it is the most low-down, adrenalin pumped, action thrill ride you ever read. Although I told publishers it was fiction, it's probably more true than I'd like to admit. Movie stars, dope dealers, crooked cops, homosexual children's book authors, guys killing cows (cattle mutilations) and saying aliens did it, bad guys, bad guys and more bad guys.... Oh my lord... it just goes on and on. Quentin Tarantino's got nothing on Taos. It sort makes Pulp Fiction look like a test pattern. I don't really understand the publishing offers for it. Some of the very people that have made offers are the same people that originally told me that the book was "not marketable" just two years ago. They said that it would "twist audiences too far". Honestly, that always sounded like a great caption to put on the front cover. But, what do I know, I am just a guy that lives in front of computer screens and drinks gallons of cheap coffee.




I also truly believe in God now. I am a little different person than the guy I was when I wrote Taos. Taos was like pouring every angry emotion I ever felt into a book. There were a lot of really rough years in my life... years I sometimes found myself sleeping on the ground in the desert of Mexico... years you could only hope that the thing crawling over you in the middle of the night wasn't poisonous. But, that is how my life was in those years, full of poisonous things I felt I couldn't control. Thus, the book; Taos. It is full of poisonous things. But, (as a writer) I must say the publishers are right. It will twist you. Nevertheless, it is a really good read and I hope to put in your hands soon.



What is the very most important to me are the spiritual things I am writing now. I do not define them as anything other than my own beliefs of the Truth. There is more to this life than selling a book or what kind of car we drive. There is a lot more. Some of those rough years I went through are the most valuable to me in the things I am writing now. What I am writing now are the most powerful things I know to write. I can only hope and pray you get something out them without spending a single night on a desert floor or any situation which could genuinely make one fear for their life. There is a God. He wants to know us. If I could show you that then I would consider it my greatest accomplishment. However, the glory is not mine, it is the Lord's. Some people are just being trite when they say that; I want you to know, I do mean it.



Well, it is getting late. Will Smith, Trey Smith... If you are out there listening. I think you are both great. And, just to show my respect, Trey, the next movie you are in, I will specifically go buy a ticket to it. How does that sound?



Well, I think this is goodnight for me. For real this time. But, this is what I want everyone to do, even those of you who perhaps aren't as important as Will Smith and Trey Smith; I want you to take a look at the new writing I have been working on. It is something new... something that genuinely has not been done before. It rocks and you are going to absolutely love it. I have to warn you, it is out there. But, just like you were willing to read a blog this far by a strange guy like me; you haven't seen anything yet. I want you to click on any of the links below. Fill out any form you can find in those sites. I have got a lot... a lot... a whole lot of the unimaginable yet to come.




God in a Nutshell
Angels Quiz
LOOK: Satan: Judgment Day for the Dragon
Trey Smith Bio




That's all I got for now. I am going to put a little "find me bobber" text beneath. This is Trey Smith.






AUTHOR BIO: Trey Smith





Trey Smith aka, Brian Trey Smith, was born in Houston, Texas January 8th 1977. He attended ministry school at Christ for the Nations in Dallas, Texas. Trey Smith now lives in Colorado where he is author of the God in a Nutshell series.




Trey Smith Gibberish




Official Trey Smith Page - Trey Smith helping Brad Pitt try on a wig. Trey Smith is assisting Bruce Willis down a flight of stairs after a mildly dangerous stunt. Trey Smith is handing Julia Roberts the small cat from her Taos ranch. Trey Smith is tying Michael Jordan's shoes as he is too tall to reach them. Trey Smith is giving midgets growing classes. Trey Smith is helping Donald Trump balance the overdraft protection for his personal checkbook. Trey Smith is Batman (only for special occasions and cousins birthday parties). Trey Smith is asking Paris Hilton to find a bra that works. Trey Smith loses Harrison Ford's whip and Indiana Jones hat. Trey Smith eats an old candy bar he found under Kevin Costner's couch. You know what, Trey Smith actually didn't do any of those things. Trey Smith just wants you to know some of the Truths we have forgotten. You are at the official Trey Smith Bio page. Trey Smith definition - Trey Smith is author of God in a Nutshell Letters. Official Trey Smith Page - Trey Smith email setup and Trey Smith biography I am Trey Smith and I, Trey Smith, want to welcome you to the Trey Smith Home for Trey Smith's God in Nutshell. Thanks, Trey Smith. Christian belief books and Christian mass media books that primarily target the Christian book reader demographic. Wow... What a bunch of Trey Smith gibberish. I can't believe you actually read all that. Trey Smith is simply author of God in a Nutshell. Facts about Trey Smith should be listed below.






JOEL OSTEEN TREY SMITH ODD ARTICLE (COMPLETELY FICTIONAL)





New Joel Osteen Update: Pastor Joel Osteen, Trey Smith and the sick frog? Joel Osteen laid hands on the animal live in front of the Joel Osteen audience at Joel Osteen s Lakewood Church. Joel Osteen asked Trey Smith where the frog had come from? Although Joel Osteen showed no initial interest in the healing of the frog, Joel Osteen did see how serious the situation was. Joel Osteen could see that Trey Smith wanted healing for the frog. Taking the amphibian into a back room of the church, Joel Osteen told Trey Smith, Look, these things happen. Trey Smith, dissatisfied with Joel Osteen s response, told Joel Osteen, I am not leaving until this finished. Joel Osteen observed the twitching leg of the frog. Slowly, Joel Osteen reached out his hand over the animal. Yet, before Joel Osteen s prayer began, Joel Osteen firmly stated, this is ridiculous. Nevertheless, Trey Smith did compel Joel Osteen to say a prayer. Joel Osteen did not focus on the frog but for favor from God in all aspects of our lives. Trey Smith then asked Joel Osteen to assist him in the frogs burial. Reluctantly, Joel Osteen, out of respect for the situation and Trey Smith s clear feelings for the frog, agreed. Joel Osteen staff and Joel Osteen Senior staff for Joel Osteen Church all decided to organize a plan for Joel Osteen and Trey Smith whereby the frog matter would be brought to a close. However.. Read More




Angels, Angels Angels, Angels, Angels, Angels, Angels

12 comments:

  1. Excellent so happy for your mother!!
    I love your work
    Happily signed another far from "normal" person who was born July 8 1980

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent so happy for your mother!!
    I love your work
    Happily signed another far from "normal" person who was born July 8 1980

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao Facebook locked me out this is to much your a trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch your videos almost every night. Something about your voice and hand gestures is very soothing to me. I love your creativity. I mostly just want to say thank you, I've learned a lot from your videos. If you happen to read this and have the desire to respond that would be really cool. Listening to you talk for the past few years has me wondering what it would be like to have a conversation with you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending our love from another far from normal family, the beam family, we shine,power rangers for Christ, we have the power,u r awesome, pure pure awesomeness, love all the treats you are spreading in the name of Jesus, pure truth, God in a nutshell love love love love love, the only truth I've ever heard, I have studied for years and years and years I'm 56 years old and I've never heard the truth preached or taught the way Trey Smith teacher is it love it and god in a nutshell is probably, the best truth I've ever heard, please believe coming from me that says a lot, I would absolutely love to meet you, you give me hope for my children, I just can't say enough about everything to do with you and God in a nutshell I'm just overwhelmed and amazed at the truth just can't believe it I finally found somebody who speaks the truth, 💙💚💖💃😁😘💯👏🙌👊☝👼 keep up the good work I long for more, peace out brother Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please read my message on the blog this is the beam family Sophia Zachariah Josiah and jameison, Sophia beam Earth Angel Facebook,

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, there is no “normal” - I doubt anyone falls in the famous bell curve with that distinction! There are, however, many like us whose choices & life expectancies (along with genetics & socialization) have made us seem a bit nuttier than the rest! Frankly, I appreciate these people more - even better if they are the “what you see is what you get” (not phony) peeps! Now to the point, I have taken it upon myself, for the last 30 years, to do research on everything (it seems) you have brought forth in your videos! I have also studied off branches of them: sex trafficking, Jewish fractions & history, Zionists, 9/11, the UFO culture, Dead Sea Scrolls, Catholic Church, Masonic ties (whole family was involved), and much more! Good researchers actually have to become a part of something and not just try to look inside the “box!” When I got to the Satanic cults, I had no problem going through the history or studying the off-branches! Looking into MK mind control, it’s history & the people (past & present), how it’s very much connected to other “evil” and the above mentioned topics! I found it impossible to infiltrate out of fear, probably most definitely the right decision. My life has been one long roller coaster, judgements & labels I live with - as you are aware, they stick for life! I don’t believe in coincidences! I happened upon you in doing something at around 3 am (I have no clue what), about 4 days ago, on the Internet! I immediately connected & watched all I could on my little iPhone (I screwed up my Notebook so bad it’s unusable & I have no clue how to get an inexpensive one & set it up - old school, tech idiot)! I have lived in NW Arkansas for the last 17 years, hibernating because I don’t quite fit in. I swear you have mentioned Eureka Springs & I am pretty sure you were at Silver Dollar City in one of the videos I watched (all pretty close)! I am also aware of an opening to the underground bunkers near Harrison. I was not, however, aware of a portal! They hold UFO conferences in Eureka Springs, & yes, I have attended them. Orbs, we have thousands over Beaver Lake - visible to the human eye. I wanted to tell you what an impact you have had on me & thank you 🙏🏻! People often ask other people, if you could have dinner & spend time speaking with anyone, Dead or alive, who would you pick? My pick is you! You, my friend, have got to be without a doubt, the most amazing personality & intelligent human I have had the absolute pleasure of watching & listening to. I doubt I will ever be able to find this particular site again. In saying that, my email is Cavalleygirl17@gmail.com & it would be my honor to volunteer to help in any capacity! I also have secular degrees (USD) in bio-sociology & have extensive experience in PR, marketing, research, & many non-related areas (master stained glass artist, theatre/restaurant critic, underwater model - doing one job in life seemed so boring), chef ect. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life experiences (gotta love self correcting spell check!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Trey.. just watched a video of yours (5 years old), first time, and wanted to tell you I watch hundreds of docs but I listened to every word (except for calendar counting bit). I felt connected by your style of showmanship'. Thank you, and when more current video. Things are still coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found you after an amazing dream of a nephilim that sent me on a quest for info! I didn't even know the thing I saw in my dream actually had a biblical connection, or a name for that matter.. until I saw your videos! Now, a few months later, I'm hooked on your work and crave the truth you present. All in a refreshingly crazy way that speaks to me. I think God gave me the giant six fingered man dream so I could find you. Thank you for your stellar work and the love you have for Jesus. Very cool, very very cool. Also, Must be fun having Will Smith as a dad!
    JK:)

    ReplyDelete